The Conference will be a platform for Government, Industry sector professionals and Academics to discuss causes, effects and solutions that relate to:
- Community Health – Planning healthy communities
- Connecting people and places – Placemaking
- Education, motivation and incentives for behaviour change
- Food security, urban agriculture
- Government and business leadership
- Harnessing social capital
- Healthy urban design
- Innovation, process Vs people
- Political cycles
- Population growth
- Regional Cities – interconnectivity – technology – transport
- Urban landscapes, public spaces, natural resource management
- Urban planning and social equity
- Urban renewal
- Working with climate change, energy consumption, generation and other challenges
The “Making Cities Liveable Conference” 2013, in conjunction with the “Sustainable Transformation Conference” is a new era of collaboration, information sharing and professional networking.
Authors or organisations interested in submitting a paper or presenting a workshop are invited to submit an abstract of no more than 300 words outlining the aims, contents and conclusions of their paper or presentation; or about their intended role in a workshop.
All proposals will be reviewed by the Conference Program Committee. Presentations will be selected to provide a program that offers a comprehensive and diverse treatment of issues related to the conference theme. Authors will be notified by e-mail of the outcome of their abstract submission.
All presenters will have the opportunity to have their full papers published in the Conference Proceedings with an ISBN. You will be sent more information after you have submitted your abstract to the conference.
Submit your Abstract to the 6th Making Cities Liveable Conference here >>